Your first date with that special someone is, often, something you’ll remember for a very long time (or even the rest of your life). If such a date led to a fantastic and enduring relationship, it is often fun to look back at it, remember your first impressions, and figure out what about that person attracted you to want more out of them.
The ultimate goal of a first date is to either get a second one or, more broadly, to make her like you – a lot.
However, after this you should be trying to make it memorable, something to look back on and be forced to smile or laugh about. With this in mind, below is a list of 10 funny first date questions to ask a girl, which is one of the greatest ways to make a date memorable and engender hilarious and unforgettable conversation.
10. “So who would you say your celebrity doppelganger is?” This is not only an unexpected and humorous question, but also provides the opportunity for you to figure out her level of self-esteem or lack thereof (depending on what celebrity she picks and how much more attractive – or less – that celebrity is).
9. “What was the dumbest thing you did before you were, say, 8?” This will – hopefully – lead to a great story, and give you the chance to get a sense of her childhood.
8. “What was your sluttiest Halloween costume?” In addition to being a humorous question, this will give you a sense for how daring and adventurous she is, both in and out of the bedroom.
7. “What is your favorite wild animal?” This will surely make her laugh, and the parallels between whatever animal she picks and the way she views herself might certainly be something to think about.
6. “Do you sing in the shower?” A nice conversation starter. If she says yes, ask her what she normally sings.
5. “What was the funniest nickname you’ve ever received?” This will be pointless if she doesn’t have one, but the potential reward of this question is a funny story, an inside joke, and an incite into her imperfections.
4. “What was the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for exercise?” This might give you a sense for how much she works out – and what her self-esteem is regarding her appearance – and also might lead to a funny story.
3. “Who is your least favorite musician/actor/show/movie?” Sometimes, it’s easier to talk about what you don’t like than what you do, and if you are having trouble getting her to open up about things that are true about her, you might want to start with something like this. It is also generally an unexpected line of questioning.
2. “What body part do you wash first in the shower?” This question subtly brings up the idea of her being naked (always a good thing to do – tactfully – while on a date), and is also extremely humorous and unexpected.
1. “If an insane natural disaster happened, and we were the only two people left in the world, who would you miss the most that was no longer around?” This one is creative; it both allows you to figure out which person in her life means most to her, and also allows you to subtly put the idea of having sex with you into her head (through associations with the usual “last two people on earth” analogy) without being explicit about it.
Thus concludes the list of 10 Funny First Date Questions. All of them are designed to throw her off guard, make her laugh, and allow you to figure out things about her that you might not have been able to get through normal conversation. They can certainly help to create a date that is not only fun, but also memorable.