So, you’re with your first girlfriend or a crush that you have in high school, but there’s one question at the back of your mind… can you make out with braces? In this article, I’ll give you some top advice and explain how to make out with braces brilliantly.
We’ve all been there, and making out with braces if you or your girlfriend wears them can be quite tricky. If you follow some practical steps, you’ll be well on your way to sharing the most incredible passionate kiss, even if you have braces to think about.
You can look good with braces, it isn’t that bad!
Remember that there’s no point worrying about braces, as there’s nothing you can do about them for now. Having braces isn’t that bad, and the more nervous you are about making out with braces, the worse the kiss will be. When kissing, so long as your teeth are clean and your breath doesn’t stink, you shouldn’t have a worry in the world. You should just enjoy every moment.
The SIX ways to have a great kissing session
- You want to make sure you’re being incredibly soft and that you’re not pushing forward too much, as you may bump your teeth into hers. This is a big no-no. If it were a driving test, bumping teeth with teeth would be an immediate fail.
- Don’t use too much tongue. Of course, use a little, but just enough. If you use too much you run the risk of bumping teeth and possibly even cutting her gums with your braces, and that’s not cool.
- Be absolutely sure your teeth are completely clean and there are no pieces of food stuck in your braces.
- Use a breath freshener. Trust me, there is nothing worse than kissing a girl with braces and stinky breath. It is yuck. Trust me, I’ve been there before. It’s nasty. This is a problem that everyone has, whether they wear braces or not, so make sure you have it under control!
- Follow her lead. The exception to the first rule, remember that if she kisses you soft, you kiss soft. If she kisses you hard, you do the same.
- Use your hand to cup her face softly as you kiss. This will make her feel like the most special girl in the world and she won’t even know that you have braces or simply won’t care.
- BONUS: I can’t put this technique into an article so I created you a video because there’s no better time to discover how to read a woman’s thoughts and emotions than NOW. It will tell you exactly how she wants to be kissed PLUS more…Free Video Link for You to Click Right Now
Kissing with braces isn’t hard at all. It may be even better if you apply these tips and you have braces. She will be so impressed that even though you do have them, you still are an incredible kisser.