Learn to talk to girls well because it can dramatically change you life.
There are two kinds of conversations you can have with a woman: the fun kind, and the kind that doesn’t end in sex.
Confused?! Read on and you won’t be…
1. Always start with a question.
It’s not about what to say to women, rather you want to get her talking.
It sounds counter-intuitive, but think of it this way… if she’s doing all the talking, what do you need to do? You just have to listen. Imagine if you could listen during the entire first date, but still take her home. Luckily for us, talking to women works exactly like that. To keep her talking, ask good questions. Then ask her to explain her answers in more detail.
How to do it:
One of my favorite ways to approach a woman is to say, “I know this is random, but I saw you standing there and I couldn’t take my eyes off of you. What are you up to? Where are you headed? What are you reading?” However, not all questions are created equal.
Here are a few rules to asking interesting questions:
- Questions that she can answer with one word are no good and should be avoided.
- Make her answer emotional (not logical) questions.
- Ask her about herself, her family, or her passions.
You can come up with other questions like, “Where’s your favorite place to travel?” and, “What do you like about your job?” and, “If you had to adopt one baby animal, what would it be? (No kittens or puppies allowed.)” You’ll see how you can turn those questions into entire conversations where you just kick back and listen. You can see how much more fun you’ll be having compared to the guy who asks her, “What’s your name? Where do you work? Do you like it?”
Understanding how to ask interesting means you will always know what to say to women in any situation.
2. Turn her answers from lead to gold.
Now, you’ve asked her a few great questions: How do you turn her answers into conversations of their own, turn her on, or make her trust you by giving you more information about herself? It’s easy, but most men will never think of it.
You want to ask these three questions after she gives you an answer:
- How does that make you feel?
- Why do you say that?
- Like what?
Between these three questions, you have all the ammo you need to keep her talking. For example,
- You ask her “What do you like about your job?” and she tells you she loves being creative.
- You ask her, “How does that make you feel?” and she tells you all about her feelings.
- Or you ask her, “Where’s your favorite place to travel?” and she tells you it’s Bermuda.
- You ask her, “Why do you say that?” and she tells you the beaches are clean, white sand, and the friendly people.You ask, “Like what? Give me an example” and she tells you a story about her last trip to Bermuda.
You are getting to know her on a deeper level now and she starts to bond with you emotionally. She’s also reliving a pleasant experience from her past and will associate that emotion with you.
3. Use in between questions.
Obviously, you can’t ask her question after question. You need to share stuff about yourself too. Knowing what to say to women is about sharing yourself and who you are. But you can’t just brag, because that is socially awkward and unattractive. I’m going to show you how women talk to each other, this way you will know how to bond with women through talking.
It’s simple, and I call it threading.
Imagine a sweater your grandmother knit for you. It’s made of many strings, weaving in and out of each other. This is how women talk to each other. If you can learn how women talk to each other, then you can improve your results by talking to them the same way. Here is an example.
She says, “I went to the beach yesterday with a few friends. The water was incredible.”
You can say any of the following sentences:
- “Last time I went to the beach, I caught the craziest sunburn…”
- “Yeah, yesterday was beautiful out. I took the day off and played hooky with a few friends in my pool…”
- “It’s cool you’ve got a good group of friends. I don’t know how I’d live without my buddies…”
- “I love beach water. Do you surf?”
Do you see why I picked those sentences? It was because her sentence talked about four separate topics, or threads. Each of my responses also talked about one of those threads. Look for things inside her sentences that you can relate to, and then talk to her about it. If you don’t get it right away, don’t worry. Just try it out and practice.
4. Destroy awkward silence for good.
Silence happens, but it doesn’t have to be awkward. Knowing what to say to women isn’t always about talking all the time. If you’re using the three tips above, then you are likely carrying on a smooth conversation. However, sometimes there may be a lull.
Pick your conversation back up by using one of these:
- A joke
- Pick up an old ‘Thread’
- Talk about something you notice about her
- Ask her another good, emotional question
Do not force conversation. Awkward silences usually come from forced conversations! Since you’ve been having a fun, relaxing conversation, you can usually let the silence ride for a little bit. It may sound crazy now, but she’ll actually do the work to talk to you! This means you have all the power.
I’m running out of room and you’re running short on time so let’s speed it up. Go check out the free video that reveals the 3 shocking questions (and nypho magnetism triggers) that she’s dying to hear from you.
Don’t believe me? Go see. Women tell all. It’s BEYOND anything you’ve ever seen before.
Do you have questions about what to say to women? Ask in the comments and I’ll answer each one personally.